Are you pregnant …
- and homeless without any financial resources?
- and using drugs?
- and not ready to parent?
- and can’t afford to raise a child?
- and never wanted to be a parent?
- and caught in the cycle of domestic violence?
- and involved with Child Protective Services?
- and have placed a child for adoption before?
- and a victim of rape?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions and are questioning whether you should consider adoption and want to learn more, don’t wait- call/text today @ (623) 695-4112. We can help and we can help now. AZ Pregnancy Help / Building Arizona Families Adoption Agency is your answer. www.azpregnancyhelp.com / www.buildingarizonafamilies.com
If you are pregnant and are planning to place your baby for adoption- you will pay no fees for your adoption. All adoption services for you are free. Additionally, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance with your living expenses.
Living expenses may include:
- Rent and utilities
- Food (We have a non-perishable food pantry on site.)
- Maternity Clothing (We have a maternity clothing closet on site.)
- Cell Phone Service
- Medical Expenses
- Adoption Counseling
- And much more